Minors traveling to the Philippines
- alone; or
- accompanied during travel by a guardian; or
- to join a parent in the Philippines
must comply with the following requirements:
- A duly-accomplished visa application form (Form No. 2). This form may be accomplished by a parent on behalf of the minor-applicant.
- ORIGINAL and PHOTOCOPIES of the following:
- Minor’s Birth Certificate and Passport
- Accompanying guardian’s Passport.
- Both Minor and Guardian’s passports must have a validity that must extend at least six (6) months beyond the length of proposed stay in the Philippines.
- One 2”x2” photograph of the minor.
- Affidavit of Request, Consent and Guaranty (click here ) executed by either or both parents, duly notarized by a local Notary Public or by a consular officer of the Philippine Consulate General. This Affidavit must be presented before immigration officials at the port of entry in the Philippines. The Philippine Bureau of Immigration will issue a Waiver of Exclusion Ground (W.E.G.) upon the minor’s arrival in the Philippines
- Bank Statement of parents and/or Guardian issued not more than a month from date of application
- Payment of $30.00 for the visa processing fee
- Payment of $25.00 for notary fee if the Affidavit of Request, Consent and Guaranty will be notarized by a consular officer.
- Photocopy of itinerary.
The Visa officer can request additional documents to determine whether or not the applicant can be issued a visa.