STARTING 01 MARCH 2019 PASSPORT APPLICATIONS ARE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: CLICK HERE TO SET YOUR APPOINTMENT
A Philippine passport remains at all times the property of the Philippine Government, the passport holder being a mere possessor.
Hence, the loss, mutilation or destruction of the Philippine Passport constitutes an offense with penalties set by law.
In line with the implementation of the new Epassport system and in promoting efficiency in passport processing, kindly bring complete requirements for passport application. Related queries may be sent to email@example.com
Applications with incomplete requirements and discrepant data may not be accepted by the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Did you reacquire/retain your Philippine citizenship under RA 9225 (Dual Citizenship) and want a Philippine passport? Apply here .
The Passport Section’s Operating Hours: Mondays to Fridays except holidays from 9 am to 5pm.
For Releasing of Passports:
- Personal appearance is required. Please present your official receipt.
- Please present your old passport for cancellation, if it has not been cancelled.
- If the un-cancelled old passport was lost, present PSA/NSO Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate (if married) and a Notarized Affidavit of Loss.
- For those who cannot come in person to claim their passports, the following documents must be presented at Window #6:
- Authorization letter (if the authorized representative is immediate family member – spouse, father, mother, children who are at least 18 years old)
- Notarized Special Power of Attorney (if the authorized rep is not immediate family member – aunts, uncles, in-laws, grandparents, friends, neighbors, officemates, etc.)
- Copy of valid ID of the passport applicant
- Copy of valid ID of the authorized representative
- Old passport of the applicant if it has not been cancelled
- Official receipt issued to the applicant
- Passports of minor children may be released to any of the parents upon submission of copy of birth certificate of the child. If the father will claim the passport, a copy of the marriage certificate is also required.
If the parents are not married, authorization letter from the mother is required with the ID of the mother and the father.