[responsivevoice_button voice=”US English Female” buttontext=”Listen to Post”]
Only 50 applicants are approved annually for other categories of aliens whose countries accept Filipinos as immigrants on a reciprocal basis. The Philippine Consulate General receives the completed immigrant visa application with enclosures indicated below and, in turn, is forwarded through the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) for appropriate action by the concerned agencies in the Philippines. When authority from the DFA for the issuance of the visa allotting quota number is received, a personal interview with a consular officer will follow prior to the actual issuance of the immigrant visa.
- Accomplished visa application (F.A. Form No. 3)
- Submit original passport whose validity must extend at least six (6) months beyond the length of purposed stay in the Philippines)
- One 2″ x 2″ size photograph taken within the six (6) months
- Proof of financial capacity to travel may be required.
- If applying by mail, enclosed a self-addressed stamped padded envelope or a prepaid overnight mail envelope to ensure return of the passport.
Visa Fee of $150.00