Natural Born citizens of the Philippines who have acquired foreign citizenship (13-g)
- Submit Report of Marriage if contracted outside the Philippines [see Report of Marriage Requirements], if not or Report of Marriage was filed over a year from application, Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) issued Marriage Certificate [ apply here ].
- Two (2) copies of duly accomplished application form (F.A. Form No. 3). Application forms that are incompletely filled-out will be returned to the applicant.
- Valid passport (the original passport and two (2) photocopies of the passport must be submitted) whose validity must extend at least one (1) year beyond the length of proposed stay in the Philippines.
- Four (4) 2″ x 2″ size photograph taken within the last six (6) months. The applicant’s signature must be affixed on the front side of the picture.
- Medical Certificate (F.A. Form No.11) accomplished by a local physician. All supporting documents must be submitted in triplicate (three copies). A Chest x-ray in CD must accompany the certificate, together with the results for the following tests: 1) stool (ova/parasite and occult blood); 2) urinalysis; and 3) complete blood test (blood serology and chemistry).
- Local State Police clearance obtained within the last (6) months. The original and one (1) photocopy must be submitted.
- Proof of financial capacity (e.g. travellers cheques, latest print out showing statement of credit card account(s), latest print-out of bank account statements, ownership of real estate properties, and other documents showing the applicant’s capacity to financially support himself/herself during his/her stay in the Philippines. You will need more than one type of proof of financial capacity.)
- Personal appearance of the applicant for an interview by the consular officer.
- Payment of Immigrant Visa Fee of $150.00
- A duly notarized letter from the Filipino spouse requesting or petitioning the issuance of an immigrant visa to his/her spouse. The original and a photocopy must be submitted.
- Proof of Philippine citizenship of Filipino spouse (e.g. Philippine passport or Philippine birth certificate)Marriage Certificate, both the original and a photocopy.
- Original and two (2) photocopies of the applicants Birth Certificate
- Original and photocopy of a notarized letter from the Filipino requesting or petitioning the issuance of an immigrant visa to his/her foreign spouse.
- Proof of former Philippine citizenship such as expired Philippine passport, Philipine birth certificate
- Naturalization papers
Visa Fee of $150.00