To ensure your safety and convenience in accordance with the security measures for government offices in the US, we wish to remind you of the following:
- Check if you have photocopies of your documents. Photocopying services are available in the building.
- Official receipts must be presented when picking up documents or your passport.
- Only Applicants with obvious physical disability or under 18 years old or those over 60 years old maybe accompanied by only 1 person. The companions of other applicants are requested to wait at the garden area of the building or at the restaurants or coffee shops at the mall beside and around this building.
- Upon arrival, inform the security or the hall officer of your serious medical condition requiring frequent water intake as food, chewing gum or drinks are not allowed within the Consulate premises. There are restaurants and coffee shops at the mall beside and around this building where you can eat while waiting for your turn.
- Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited within the premises.
- Keep your cellphones and other mobile devices off. If you need to use your phone, please proceed to the ground floor lobby.
- Help us keep the premises clean at all times by throwing your trash in the bins located nearest you.
- Restrooms are also located outside the hall. Kindly look for the signs for directions or ask the security or hall officer.
- Follow the other instructions of the security guard or hall officer in order to maintain the orderliness of the Consulate
Thank you for your cooperation and for respecting our Consulate.