- Pick from the date and time with WHITE BACKGROUND AND BLUE TEXT.
- The time indicated in the appointment calendar is the APPROXIMATE starting time of the process. This includes registration and wait times and does not guarantee delivery of service on the exact time selected. The times are given for mainly to organize clients into batches.
- GRAY BACKGROUND = No slots available. Don’t pick.
- RED BACKGROUND = No slots available. Don’t pick.
- WHITE BACKGROUND AND GRAY TEXT = No slots available. Don’t pick.
- If the date or time is unclickable, then it is unavailable.
2. Each adult family member, regardless of age, applying for dual citizenship must apply for separate time slots. One applicant per appointment slot.
- The companion of a disabled applicant must have a separate appointment slot if also applying for dual citizenship.
- Minor children applying for derivative dual citizenship DO NOT need an appointment slot IF ACCOMPANIED by the parent who already has an appointment slot for his/herself.
- If the transaction is SOLELY for the minor child applying for derivative dual citizenship of an adult who already is a dual citizen from a previous transaction, then AN APPOINTMENT SLOT IS REQUIRED.
3. After choosing a time slot, fill up Personal Information Form below.
- Make sure all items provided are correct, especially your email address.
- Write N/A in “Other Signatories to Notarization” since you are just applying for dual citizenship.
4. Upon completion of the Personal Information Form, tick off the boxes and click SUBMIT.
5. A confirmation email with additional instructions will be sent to the email address you provided. Please check your inbox, spam or junk mail regularly.
- Applications for renunciation of Philippine citizenship or certified true copies (CTC) of dual citizenship documents previously issued by the Consulate General must be sent by mail. Email: [email protected] for instructions.
- Due to the CoVid-19 pandemic, the Consulate General allows eight applicants for each of the two oath-taking sessions in a day, for a total of 16. The minor child or children in the application for dual citizenship (also known as “derivative dual citizenship”) are not included in the count. In fact, parents or adult applicants may decide to leave said minor child or children at home since minor applicants for derivative dual citizenship are not required to appear in person.
Available Slot: WHITE BACKGROUND AND BLUE TEXT.
Taken Slot: RED BACKGROUND AND BLUE TEXT
Unavailable Slot: GRAY BACKGROUND AND BLUE TEXT
If page does not load completely, keep pressing refresh until page is successfully loaded.
NOTE: Multiple appointments taken under the SAME NAME, BIRTHDATE and EMAIL ADDRESS will be DELETED to free up slots for other applicants. Only the earliest date of appointment shall be retained per name.