A Philippine passport remains at all times the property of the Philippine Government.
Hence, the loss, mutilation or destruction of the Philippine Passport constitutes an offense with penalties set by law.
In line with the implementation of the new Epassport system and in promoting efficiency in passport processing, kindly bring complete requirements for passport application. Related queries may be sent to [email protected]
Applications with incomplete requirements and discrepant data may not be accepted by the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Are you a First Time Passport Applicant? click here
- Did you lose your passport and want to get a new one? click here
- Do you have your expired/expiring passport that you want to renew? click here
- Are you a Dual Citizen (RA 9225) Passport Applicant? click here
- Do you need to go to the Philippines for an emergency but have an expired passport? Click here