In line with the implementation of the new Epassport system and in promoting efficiency in passport processing, kindly bring complete and original requirements for passport application together with sufficient photocopies. Related queries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications with incomplete requirements and discrepant data may not be accepted by the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Copy of Lost Passport. If copy is unavailable, kindly email your application to email@example.com and our processor will advise you on the next step. If copy of lost passport is available, please follow steps 2-8.
- Personal appearance and interview;
- Passport application form [PDF] signed by applicant, or in case of minor below 18 years old, signed by the parent or legal guardian. 1. For minor children below 18 years old applying for replacement of lost passport and unaccompanied by both parents, Notarized Affidavit of Consent [PDF]issued by either one of the parents.
- Notarized Affidavit of Loss [PDF] giving details of circumstances surrounding the loss of the passport
- Police Report, if the lost passport is still valid.
- One (1) original and one (1) photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA), formerly National Statistics Office or NSO [apply here for your birth certificate].
- One (1) original or certified true copy and one (1) photocopy of each of other documents that may be required by the Consular Officer pursuant to R.A. 8239 & D.O. 11-97 such as Baptismal Certificate, Seaman’s Book, etc.
Processing Fees (payable in cash, cashier’s check or US Postal Money Order payable to the Consulate only.)
For Lost Brown/Green/Machine-Readable Passport: US$ 90.00.
For Lost ePassport (the one with the microchip logo at the bottom): US$ 150.00.
Waiting period is fifteen (15) working days for clearance, on top of the processing period of 10 weeks.
USPS Mailing Fee – $24.00 in cash, US Postal Money Order or cashier’s check payable to the Consulate.
In case the applicant chooses to have his/her passport mailed, please take note of the passport releasing date and USPS tracking number attached to your official receipt.
The Consulate shall not assume any responsibility for passports/documents mailed through USPS .
The Consular Officer reserves the right to require additional proof or documents, pursuant to the Philippine Passport Law and the Foreign Service Act.