In line with the implementation of the new Epassport system and in promoting efficiency in passport processing, kindly bring complete and original requirements for passport application together with sufficient photocopies. Related queries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications with incomplete requirements and discrepant data may not be accepted by the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Copy of Lost Passport. If copy is unavailable, kindly email your application to email@example.com and our processor will advise you on the next step. If copy of lost passport is available, please follow steps 2-8.
- Personal appearance and interview;
- Passport application form [PDF] signed by applicant, or in case of minor below 18 years old, signed by the parent or legal guardian. 3.1 For minor children below 18 years old applying for replacement of lost passport and unaccompanied by both parents, Notarized Affidavit of Consent [PDF]issued by either one of the parents.
- Notarized Affidavit of Loss [PDF] giving details of circumstances surrounding the loss of the passport
- Police Report, if the lost passport is still valid.
- One (1) original and one (1) photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA), formerly National Statistics Office or NSO [apply here for your birth certificate].
- One (1) original Marriage Contract or Report of Marriage (for marriage performed outside the Philippines) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority for married woman who have used or will be using her husband’s last name on her passport. [apply here for your PSA/NSO Marriage Certificate]
- One (1) original or certified true copy and one (1) photocopy of each of other documents that may be required by the Consular Officer pursuant to R.A. 8239 & D.O. 11-97. Please submit at least two (2) of the following:
- Form 137 (High School Record)
- College Transcript of Record (TOR)
- Baptismal Certificate
- PSA Marriage Certificate (for Men)
- PSA Birth Certificate of Son/Daughter
- Digitized GSIS/SSS identification card
- Philippine Unified Multipurpose Identification Card (UMID Card)
- LTO Driver’s License Card
- Philippine Professional Regulation Commission Identification Card (PRC ID)
- Philippine Overseas Workers Welfare Administration Identification Card (OWWA ID)
- NBI Certificate
- PNP Clearance
- Digitized BIR Identification Card
- IBP Identification Card
- Philippine Senior Citizen’s Identification Card
- Alumni Identification Card
- Seaman’s Book,
- Philippine Voters Identification Card
- Philippine Land Title
- Government Service Record
- Any such record or identification card issue by a Philippine government agency that is acceptable to the processor
The Consular Officer reserves the right to require additional proof or documents, pursuant to the Philippine Passport Law and the Foreign Service Act.
Processing Fees (payable in cash, cashier’s check or US Postal Money Order payable to the Consulate only.)
For Lost Brown/Green/Machine-Readable Passport: US$ 90.00.
For Lost ePassport (the one with the microchip logo at the bottom): US$ 150.00.
Waiting period is fifteen (15) working days for clearance, on top of the processing period of 10 weeks.
Bring your own self-addressed and postage prepaid USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope as the return envelope when you want the passport/s mailed. Check the USPS webpage about priority mail here: USPS PRIORITY MAIL WEBPAGE
The Consulate shall not assume any responsibility for passports/documents mailed through USPS .